Thursday, January 13, 2011

Celebrity Inspiration... Fitness, Hair, and Style

Ok, first and foremost, the one who pretty much embodies all three in one is the amazingly gorgeous Jennifer Aniston.


My mission in life is to have my hair this length and this color. Adore.


Effortless


Enough said.


Her toned, long and lean physique has always been an inspiration.

My inner hippie can never get enough of Nicole Richie, and her fun, whimsical, eclectic style.







I absolutely LOVED her wedding dress. LOVED.

I am a huge fan of Lauren Conrad's style and body type. I like that she hasn't given in to the Hollywood norm, and looks 'normal'.


There are so, so many more, but that about wraps it up for the night. What can I say? I just may be getting hooked to this blogging thing. Who inspires you?


Peace and sweet dreams.
















No comments:

Post a Comment